Are you looking for Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai? Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai offering a wide range of job opportunities such as qualified doctors, nurses, technicians, cleaners, receptionist, customer service and many other job vacancies at Zulekha Hospital Dubai and Sharjah.
There is a great job opportunity for freshers in Zulekha Hospital Sharjah and Dubai for Doctors, Registered Nurse, Lab Technicians, Radiologist, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Ward Clerks. Clinical Assistants, Patient Services Assistants to join immediately who have got the DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
Hireme1st.com is always committed to helping out the job seekers in the UAE to find their right job at the right time. Therefore, we keep you update through Subscription and Our Facebook Page.
Zulekha Hospital founded by Dr Zulekha Daud in the UAE in 1964 is one of the leading hospitals in Dubai and Sharjah. Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai and Sharjah presents the latest job opportunities to all candidates regardless of race 0r nationality.
Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai ( Staff Nurses )
Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai and Sharjah regularly hiring qualified staff nurses to join immediately if have got DHA license. Staff Nurse care and look after the patients in hospitals, clinics, medical facilities and health care centres. Nurses in Dubai hospitals assist people who have got injuries from accidents or suffered from illness. Nurses usually assess the patient’s condition, take the important tests and vitals then report back to doctors.
Nurse jobs in Dubai and other Hospital Jobs in UAE are in high demand. To apply for a Staff Nurse jobs in Dubai you have to be physically, emotionally and mentally strong to handle the daily rigours.
A Staff Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Overseeing patient care
- Checking vitals
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and evaluating patient progress
- Attending meetings
- Implementing patient care programmes
- Working in community outreach programmes
- Cleaning wounds and cuts
Salary and Other Benefits in Zulekha Hospitals
- Attractive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Ticket
- 30 days Annual Paid Leave
- 8 Hours Work / Day (6 days A week)
- On Job Training
Job Overview For Zulekha Hospital Careers Dubai
|Category:||Health Care Jobs in Dubai|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Education:||As Per Job Vacancy|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||AED 4000 – AED 20,000|
|Benefits:||As Per DHA Standard|
|Published:||October 9, 2020|
|Expires:||November 9, 2020|
List of Latest Zulekha Hospitals Jobs in Dubai
Zulekha Hospitals Careers in Dubai & Sharjah and other Hospital Jobs in Dubai for the following vacancies:
- Emergency Medicine
- ENT Specialist
- Gastroenterologist with ERCP
- Gynaecologist with Laparoscopic Exp.
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Interventional Radiology
- Neurology – DM
- Ophthalmology with LASIK Exp.
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatrics with ICU Exp.
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
How To Apply: Please send your updated CV with recent photo to email@example.com (Write Position in The Subject of Email Application)
You May Also Like:
- Home Female Nurse Job in Dubai Mirdif 15/10/2020
- Dental Nurse / Dental Assistant Job JLT Dubai 10/10/2020
- Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai 09/10/2020
- Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai 09/10/2020
- Nurse Jobs in Dubai With DHA License/Eligibility 04/10/2020
- 5 Dental Assistants Needed Urgently 03/10/2020
- Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Dubai 01/10/2020