The sales and marketing sector is the largest employer in the retail and wholesale market in Dubai. If you are interested in finding sales jobs in Dubai then there is a golden opportunity for you because job seekers from many countries cannot come to Dubai at this time because of Coronavirus and if you are in Dubai then you can try your luck in sales and marketing jobs in Dubai.
- 1 Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai
- 2 What does a salesman do in Dubai and how much does he earn per month?
- 3 What are the responsibilities of a salesman in Dubai?
- 4 Most popular sales jobs in Dubai
- 5 Salesperson duties and responsibilities
- 6 Latest sales jobs in Dubai for freshers 2021
- 6.1 Dubai Duty Free Careers / Dubai Airport Jobs 2021
- 6.2 Al Madina Hypermarket Jobs in Dubai
- 6.3 Sales Merchandisers Walk in Interview Dubai
- 6.4 ENOC Careers Dubai / ENOC Jobs in Dubai
- 6.5 Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2021
- 6.6 Sales Executives Etisalat Channel Partner
- 6.7 Telemarketing Executive
- 6.8 Sales Officer Walk-in Interviews in Dubai UAE
- 6.9 Sales Executive Walkins Dubai
- 6.10 Telemarketing Executive Walk-in Interview in Dubai
Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai
Sales Jobs in Dubai | Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai | Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai | Sales Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Sales and Marketing Jobs in Dubai | Retail Sales Jobs in Dubai | Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai
What does a salesman do in Dubai and how much does he earn per month?
A person who sells a company’s products or services to a business or consumer is called a salesman, sales representative, or salesperson. A good sales representative explains how a particular product works or how it can benefit the customer.
Sales and marketing is a vast field that covers a wide range of indoor and outdoor business activities. The monthly salary of a salesman in Dubai is based on qualifications and previous experience in the relevant field. However, a typical salesman earns about 2,000 to 3,000 dirhams a month. Some companies reduce your basic salary and pay a good commission on sales.
What are the responsibilities of a salesman in Dubai?
A salesman sells products or services using their marketing skills. Virtually every industry in Dubai needs sales representatives who market their products. Sales representatives for all sectors such as raw materials, pharmaceuticals, food service, finance, banking, engineering, and technology offer their services.
The salesperson uses all marketing tools such as online and offline marketing. Nowadays the marketing method has changed extremely. If a salesman is unfamiliar with internet marketing and social media, he cannot compete in the market with his fellow salespersons who are using all these means. A Successful salesman achieves all his given targets very easily using the latest online and offline marketing resources.
Most popular sales jobs in Dubai
There are plenty of sales jobs in Dubai 2021. As we mentioned above almost every industry in Dubai needs someone who introduces their products and generates sales leads regularly. These are the top sales job positions in Dubai as per the industry demand:
- FMCG Salesperson
- Supermarket Salesperson
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Sales Associate
- Telesales Agents
- Telecom & Banking Sales
- Retail and Wholesales
- Sales Engineer
- Online Store Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Online Sales Promoters
Salesperson duties and responsibilities
- Generating leads and sales
- Develop cell action plans and strategies
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop marketing and promotional materials
- Online and direct marketing planning
- Regular approach to new and existing customers
- Introducing the company’s products and services to existing and potential customers
- Build relationships with customers
- Maintain sales records and generate sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns online, offline or in-person by phone
- Check the quality of products and services provided
- Do market research and market trends
- Attend Expo centres and sales events
- Monitor your competitors and market conditions
Latest sales jobs in Dubai for freshers 2021
Dubai Duty Free Careers / Dubai Airport Jobs 2021Dubai Duty FreeDubai
Al Madina Hypermarket Jobs in DubaiAl Madina GroupAbu Dhabi, Dubai
Sales Merchandisers Walk in Interview DubaiNoman Al Juneidi Food StuffDubai
ENOC Careers Dubai / ENOC Jobs in DubaiENOCDubai
Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2021ConfidentialDubai
Sales Executives Etisalat Channel PartnerYKNP Marketing ManagementDubai
Telemarketing ExecutiveFlyway WorldDubai
Sales Officer Walk-in Interviews in Dubai UAEFGF Management ServicesDubai
Sales Executive Walkins DubaiAhlan Wa Marhaba TechnologyDubai
Telemarketing Executive Walk-in Interview in DubaiWings WorldDubai
Find More Jobs in Dubai:
- Sharjah Taxi Driver Jobs
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Customer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Jobs in Dubai
- Al Zahra Hospital Careers Dubai
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.