Hireme1st proudly announces the latest Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai, Staff Nurse Vacancy in Dubai, and Nursing Jobs in Dubai government hospitals, private hospitals and clinics across the United Arab Emirates. But if you just arrived in Dubai, you will need to register with Dubai Health Authority first. You can find more information in this regard on the DHA website. All private and government hospitals in the UAE need staff nurses. Read till the end if you really looking for a staff nurse vacancy in Dubai.
- 1 Staff Nurse Vacancy in Dubai
- 2 How Much Does A Registered Nurse Earn Per Month in Dubai?
- 3 How Do I Apply For Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai?
- 4 How To Apply For Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai?
- 5 Latest Healthcare & Nursing Jobs in Dubai
- 5.1 American Hospital Dubai Careers
- 5.2 DHA Licensed Nurse
- 5.3 NMC Hospital Jobs in Dubai / NMC Careers UAE
- 5.4 Al Zahra Hospital Careers Dubai New Jobs Vacancies
- 5.5 Zulekha Hospital Careers Dubai
- 5.6 Pharmacists With DHA/HAAD/MOH
- 5.7 PCR Swab Nurse With DHA License – Nursing Walk-in Interview in Dubai
- 5.8 Pharmacist
- 5.9 Registered Nurse Jobs in Al Hamidiya Ajman
- 5.10 Nutrition Consultant Walk-in Interview in Dubai
Staff Nurse Vacancy in Dubai
Most of the nurses in Dubai hospitals are foreigners. You could hardly find a local nurse in any hospital in Dubai. Numerous nurses from the Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and the Middle East work in Dubai’s hospitals and health centres.
The nursing profession is considered an honourable job and nurses are highly respected and encouraged in hospitals. Because they provide patients with a home-like environment and care like their own family members.
How Much Does A Registered Nurse Earn Per Month in Dubai?
Registered Nurses make a good salary in Dubai with excellent benefits. A certified nurse probably has a monthly income of 6,000 to 12,000 dirhams. However, nurses are paid based on their educational qualifications, skills, and abilities. You need to get a certificate from DHA to get a good job. The DHA certificate certifies that you are a qualified nurse and that you are allowed to work in Dubai’s hospitals, health centres, and nursing homes.
How Do I Apply For Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai?
If you are a DHA registered nurse or have many years of experience as a nurse in a hospital or healthcare centre in your home country. Then you consider yourself eligible for nurse jobs in Dubai. In other words, you can consider yourself eligible to apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai. Freshers without DHA licenses are also accepted by major hospitals, clinics, and health centres in Dubai. The registered nurse provides excellent health care to patients in hospitals, nursing homes, and health care centres.
Requirements For Nursing Jobs in Dubai:
- Diploma in General Nursing / Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- A valid Dubai Health Authority (DHA) HAAD/MOH License
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- Basic computer skills
- Professional, friendly attitude
- Experience in-home health care
- Experience in an emergency room or intensive care
- A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills
How To Apply For Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai?
If you meet the above-mentioned job requirements and are willing to apply for nursing jobs in Dubai immediately, then just scroll down and choose the right nursing job vacancy for you and apply accordingly. The email address or contact number for each job post is given below respectively.
Latest Healthcare & Nursing Jobs in Dubai
American Hospital Dubai CareersAmerican Hospital DubaiDubai
DHA Licensed NurseDr Salah Al RubaieDubai
NMC Hospital Jobs in Dubai / NMC Careers UAENMC HealthSharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Al Zahra Hospital Careers Dubai New Jobs VacanciesAl Zahra HospitalDubai, Sharjah
Zulekha Hospital Careers DubaiZulekha HospitalsDubai, Sharjah
Pharmacists With DHA/HAAD/MOHConnect West Gateway HR ConsultanciesDubai
PCR Swab Nurse With DHA License – Nursing Walk-in Interview in DubaiRight Health HoldingsDubai
Registered Nurse Jobs in Al Hamidiya AjmanAbdul Aziz Medical Center Abdul Aziz Medical Center is one of the prestigious Medical CentAjman
Nutrition Consultant Walk-in Interview in DubaiPride GroupDubai
You May Also Like:
- American Hospital Jobs in Dubai
- Accounting Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Office Boy Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
Note: Please share this job vacancy with all your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.