Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Dubai: Prime Healthcare Group is looking for a registered nurse in Dubai.
- Facilitates and delivers quality nursing care, coordinate and manage the environment in which the care is delivered.
- Assists to establish and control the support the implementation of standards of nursing practice and guidelines of care.
- Renders and ensures Total Patient Care according to the Scientific Nursing Process following the guidelines of the International Patient Safety Goals, evidence-based practice and clinical pathways as per policy.
- Adheres to Patient Rights, education and statutory requirements. 5. Prevents and manages Medico-legal risks.
Must have DHA/ MOH license/Eligibility letter. Must be a graduate of Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
Description For Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Dubai
|Company:||Prime Healthcare Group|
|Job Category:||Healthcare Jobs in Dubai|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Min. Education:||Bachelor Degree|
|Street Address:||Dubai Marina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Work Experience:||2-3 Years|
|Salary:||AED 4000 – AED 6000|
|Job Published:||October 1, 2020|
|Job Expires:||November 1, 2020|
How To Apply: Click on the apply button below and it will take you to the company job page.
You May Also Like:
- Home Female Nurse Job in Dubai Mirdif 15/10/2020
- Dental Nurse / Dental Assistant Job JLT Dubai 10/10/2020
- Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai 09/10/2020
- Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai 09/10/2020
- Nurse Jobs in Dubai With DHA License/Eligibility 04/10/2020
- 5 Dental Assistants Needed Urgently 03/10/2020
- Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Dubai 01/10/2020