Receptionist Jobs in Dubai New Vacancies: The candidates having strong interpersonal skills, neat and professional look, problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication and computer literate should apply for Receptionist Jobs in Dubai. A receptionist should be able to greet customers and answer phones, schedule appointments, and manage multiple office tasks. You’ll find here most recently listed fresher receptionist jobs vacancies in Dubai.
Most of the companies and offices from small to medium businesses even large corporations in Dubai, usually hire female receptionist in Dubai to work flexible hours. And the majority of receptionist employees belongs to the Philippines, Nepal, India and Pakistan.
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
The daily tasks of a receptionist depend on the type of office and nature work. The professional receptionists in Dubai perform the following duties with a highly professional attitude:
- Answer Phone Calls: Answer the phone calls, take messages, and redirect to appropriate offices.
- Schedule Appointments: Schedule the upcoming meetings and appointments and highlight the keynotes
- Sort E-Mails: Sort and distribute the emails and forward them to related department, reply the incoming e-mails and reply through regular postal envelopes, packages, etc.
- Greet Clients: Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Maintain Records: Organize, maintain files and records as per requirements
- Computer Tasks: Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets, organize bookkeeping, invoices and checks etc.
- Clerical Tasks: Perform other essential clerical tasks as well
- Maintain Work Area: Maintain the work area clean and tidy and environmentally friendly
- Office Stationery: Maintain the office stationery, office equipment such as photocopier and printers, and Perform an inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
Requirements For Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
Most companies and employers require the following skills and abilities for receptionist jobs in Dubai:
- High School /Secondary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
- Excellent typing speed & data entry skills
- Work experience in a front desk/customer service or in other data entry clerical position
- Extensive knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to use and manage office equipment efficiently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly attitude
- Great organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
Details For Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Secretarial Jobs in Dubai|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Work Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Salary:||AED 2000 – AED 4000|
|Benefits:||As Per UAE Labour Law|
|Job Published:||October 9, 2020|
|Job Expires:||November 9, 2020|
How Much Does A Receptionist Make in Dubai
Salary for receptionist jobs in Dubai, office assistant or front desk secretary starts from AED 3000 to AED 4000 in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. As you know there is no minimum salary mechanism in the UAE as compared to the Western countries.
Therefore, as a receptionist, you can make around AED 3000 – AED 4000 per month, but It depends on which company you are working for. Some companies in Dubai pay huge salaries to their employees. Even an office boy earns AED 5000 – AED 6000 Dirhams monthly.Apply Now
You May Also Like:
- Urgently Need Male Secretary in Bur Dubai 20/10/2020
- Security Guard Job in Sharjah 20/10/2020
- Walk-in Interviews For Security Guard in Dubai 18/10/2020
- Personal Care Assistant Job in Dubai 16/10/2020
- Walk-in Interview Dubai For Receptionist in DIFC 14/10/2020
- Front Desk Receptionist Cum Customer Service Required 14/10/2020
- Office Assistant and Admin Receptionist Job in Dubai 12/10/2020