Many students and job seekers in the UAE choose McDonald’s UAE Careers to start their first job and gain experience in McDonald’s Crew Member Jobs in Dubai. Such students continue their studies as well as part-time jobs. But there are also people from South Asia and the Far East who are working full-time at McDonald’s.
McDonald Jobs Dubai 2021
To apply for McDonald Jobs Dubai, you need to have a reliable and trustworthy personality. You enjoy interacting with customers and you specialize in serving customers in such a way that they think of returning because of your polite conversation and good quality of foods and services.
Candidates with previous experience working as a barista, server, sales assistant, cashier, fast food cook, or hands-on point-of-sale system at a fast food outlet, cafe or restaurant can apply for McDonald’s UAE Careers. Because experience and knowledge in any field in fast food can be helpful in applying your McDonalds job application in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, RAK and other parts of the UAE.
McDonald’s Crew Member Jobs in Dubai
Before applying for McDonald’s Crew Member Jobs in Dubai you must know the basic requirements of all fast-food restaurants in UAE. McDonald Crew members welcome customers to the McDonalds restaurant and provide a seating area. Their duties include greeting customers, recommending food items, placing orders, collecting payments, promoting special deals, operating various appliances and equipment for food preparation, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring quality control.
The most sought after skills in a McDonald staff member are customer attention, effective and good communication skills, tolerance, problem-solving, and knowledge of personal hygiene in accordance with the hygiene standards set by the Dubai Health Authority.
What Are the Job Duties of a Mcdonald’s Crew Member?
As a crew member at McDonald’s in Dubai, you will be responsible for a wide range of different tasks. You will regularly prepare a variety of sandwiches and will be responsible for ensuring that food safety procedures are followed. You can be expected to operate cash registers and provide food and beverages to customers. These are the main duties and responsibilities of the service staff at any McDonald’s location.
- Welcome customers as they enter and thank them as they leave
- Recommending food items and beverages
- Collecting payments on the table or at the cash counter
- Placing orders with care and customer’s requirements
- Offer and promote restaurant’s special food deals
- Make sure that food safety standards and quality control procedures are being followed
- Should have knowledge of operating various kitchen appliances
- Prepare foods according to the McDonald’s specialities
- Keep the designated area clean and tidy during off-hours
- Try your best to keep kitchen equipment clean and ready for food preparation
- Handle customer orders correctly and efficiently
- Resolve customer complaints by re-ordering as needed
How Much Does Mcdonald Pay in the UAE?
The average monthly salary for McDonald’s employees in the UAE is around AED2,000 to AED7,000 per month.
For your kind information, all the salary figures of McDonald’s UAE are in fact based on the feedbacks of those who work at McDonald’s restaurants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. These payroll figures are in fact given to job seekers for general comparison purposes only. The minimum salary may vary from restaurant to restaurant, and you should consult a McDonald’s branch manager to find out the actual salary figures.
|Assistant Manager:||AED 3000-5000|
|Crew Members:||AED 2000-2500|
What Mcdonald’s Offers Its Workers?
We take good care of our employees at all McDonald’s restaurants in Dubai and the UAE and do not miss anything.
- Working with us will give you the opportunity to learn a lot and with its flexibility and a safe and comprehensive work environment.
- We provide equal opportunities for your education and skills development that take you further.
- You get a reward package that includes discounts, concessions, and meals on the job.
- You can take flexible hours/shifts to suit your needs.
- We provide our workers with a safe, dignified and comprehensive workplace environment.
- We have people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures who act like film members who never hesitate to help each other.
- We offer an attractive pay package that pays off for your hard work
McDonald Jobs Description in UAE
|Job Position:||Barista, Food Server, Waiters, Kitchen Staff, Manager|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||McDonald Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Benefits:||As Per UAE Law|
How To Apply For McDonald’s UAE Careers?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying for a McDonald UAE Careers online. You need to create an excellent CV that guarantees that you are actually qualified for the job you are applying for. Write your extensive experience in your CV very effectively so that the reader will be compelled to call you. Make hard copies of your CV, passport, visa, ID card and education certificate and keep them in your file.
Make about 20-25 sets. And get a separate soft copy of all these documents. Now write a great but short job application to the two McDonald’s e-mail addresses below, attach and send all your soft copies. Also, visit any nearby McDonald’s and get more information from the manager on how you can apply.
Find More Jobs in Dubai:
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- IHG Careers Dubai
- Al Futtaim Careers
- Nursing Jobs in Dubai
- Al Tayer Group Careers
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.