Customer Service Agent Walk in Interviews in Dubai 2021
A leading UAE airline will recruit 500 customer service agents in the week through walk in interviews in Dubai.
Interested candidates should have more than two years of experience in the customer service industry, a high school certificate, fluency in written and spoken English, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent sales skills, professional telephone etiquette and effective communication skills. Proficiency in speaking Arabic will be an advantage.
Adecco Careers Dubai
Hosted by Adecco, Walk In Interviews will be held on Monday, October 11 from 9 am to 5 pm at Holiday Inn, Dubai. Candidates appearing for the interview should have a copy of their resume, passport size photograph and a full-size photograph. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of about 5000 dirhams and will be provided transport.
Adecco walk in interview Dubai
In order to ensure the safety of all the people, candidates must follow strict health and safety regulations during walk-in interviews. They are requested to wear facemasks and maintain social distancing at all times at the venue.
To ensure the safety of all people, candidates must follow strict health and safety rules during walk in interviews. They are requested to wear face masks and maintain social distance in the venue at all times.
The job description and requirements are mentioned below:
- Actively check their information by reviewing users’ profiles, preferences and flight details.
- Actively propose new ideas and provide recommendations using positive language to improve the overall service provided, thus increasing revenue and ensuring the success of companies as the leading airlines in the market.
- Ensure that the highest quality of customer service is provided to all customers with all relevant information.
- Stay up to date with company newsletters/guidelines, relevant professionalism and policies to maintain company standards.
- Understand all customer needs and actively promote issues that will meet them through additional mail or by promoting the company’s products that will generate additional revenue.
- A candidate with a friendly personality can be attuned to tasks and drive to help clients. Add a personal touch to the customer experience and suggest/promote branded products.
- Clear and comprehensive communication with the ability to empathize with customers and use positive language.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations, resolve disputes, control oneself, and always be patient during customer conversations.
- Ability to effectively listen to customer requests to determine needs and offer the most appropriate solution.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes or procedures, to ensure that all processes are followed and that procedures/rules are always followed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High school certificate
- Ideal 2+ years of experience in the customer service industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent sales skills
- Professional telephone manners
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in speaking Arabic will be an advantage
|Job Role:||Customer Service Agent|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Category:||Sales Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||2-3 Years|
|Job Location:||Bur Dubai|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed upon interview|
|Interview Type:||Walk in Interview|
Walk-in Interview Dates: 11 October 2021 (9 AM – 5 PM)
Interview Location: Al Maha Ballroom, Holiday Inn Hotel, Bur Dubai
***Kindly bring a hard copy of your CV, passport-sized photo (white background) and full-length photo when attending the interview
Find More Jobs in Dubai:
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Customer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Helper Jobs in Dubai
- Office Boy Jobs Dubai
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.