Are you looking for housemaid jobs in Dubai 2021, maid/nanny jobs in UAE or nanny jobs in Dubai? Hireme1st.com is the platform for newcomers and freshers to find any kind of house maid jobs in Dubai including housemaid, cleaner, cook, nanny and part-time cleaner. There are several Indian maids recruitment agencies in Dubai that hire Filipino maids, Indian maids, Nepali maids and Indonesian house maids in Dubai. You’re can apply for full-time in-house maids or part-time maids jobs in Dubai. You will be provided with a free visa, accommodation and air ticket with leave salary as well.
- 1 House Maid Jobs in Dubai
- 2 Housemaid Responsibilities and Duties
- 3 Requirements For Housemaid Jobs in Dubai
- 4 Latest Housemaid Jobs in Dubai UAE
- 4.1 Live-in Nanny For A European Family in Dubai
- 4.2 Cleaners (Maids) Vacancies in Dubai
- 4.3 Live-in Housemaid Jobs in Dubai (European Family)
- 4.4 European Family Looking For Nanny in Dubai
- 4.5 Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in Dubai
- 4.6 Housemaid For Indian Family in Dubai
- 4.7 Experienced Accountant
- 4.8 Nanny / Nurse / Caregiver
- 4.9 Live-in Nanny Housemaid
- 4.10 Female Babysitter, Nanny, Maid, Cleaner
House Maid Jobs in Dubai
A housemaid is responsible for the care and cleaning of a private home, office, hotel or commercial property that she has to take care of. In addition to cleaning, she may also be responsible for washing clothes and cooking.
There is a huge demand for domestic workers in Dubai. A housemaid is responsible for cleaning all areas of the home or office within a specified period of time as well as providing the best customer service at all times.
Domestic workers in Dubai usually work in hotels or residential houses. And if they work under a cleaning company, they also provide them with uniforms.
Housemaid Responsibilities and Duties
Housemaid jobs in Dubai with free visas and tickets are suitable for people who are proud of providing great services, have a professional and people-friendly attitude and are motivated to work independently.
Domestic workers clean all assigned areas within a specified period of time, ensuring that certain hygiene standards are met. A good housemaid makes a to-do list on a daily basis and takes it to the next level. Based on the domestic job listings we analyzed, housemaid duties typically include:
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairs, locker rooms and other workplaces to meet health standards.
- Clean carpets, rugs, furniture, and or draperies using vacuum cleaners and or shampoos.
- Empty and clean ashtrays, and move other dustbins and waste to areas for disposal.
- Caring for children and or the elderly by supervising their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with clothing, bathing, eating and other needs.
- Carry cotton clothes, towels, toiletries and cleaning supplies using wheeled vehicles.
- Purchase or order groceries and household items to keep the kitchen in stock, and record expenses.
- Do things like cleaning laundry and buying groceries.
- Using a broom, mops, and or power-related scrubbing and waxing machines, sweep, scrub, wax and or polish floor.
- Dust and polished furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and vehicles well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and accessories.
- Remove debris from driveways, garages and swimming pool areas.
- Replace the light bulb.
- Fill supplies such as drinking glasses, linen, stationery, and bathroom accessories.
- Arrange clothes and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dry items.
- Arrange clean clothes, count, and mark, and keep them in the clothes closets.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings and woodwork, wax and polishing.
- Assign duties to other staff and give instructions on working methods and routines.
- Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
- Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guest rooms.
- Dispose of goods and supplies, using disinfectants or steam disinfectants.
- Hang draperies, and dust window blinds.
- Move and arrange the furniture, and turn the mattress.
- Take precautions to protect hotel and guest property and report damages, thefts, and articles to the supervisor.
- Plan a menu, and cook and serve refreshing food following the employer’s instructions or your own methods.
- Prepare meeting rooms, and arrange decorations, media equipment, and furniture for social or business activities.
- Take care of pets by taking care of them, exercising and or feeding them.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils and silverware.
- Answer telephone and doorbells.
Requirements For Housemaid Jobs in Dubai
If you’re interested in housemaid jobs for European families in Dubai, Indian family or American families in Dubai, you must have a good level of English, physical fitness and be able to work independently. Private families and companies in Dubai usually require a high school diploma and previous cleaning experience, as well as the following skills.
- Physical fit to lift up 30 pounds
- Hardworking, honest, reliable and trustable
- Have maid experience and legally can work in Dubai
- Can look after the kids and pets
- Help in the kitchen and shopping malls
- Good communication skills in English
- Can work flexible hours
- Available on special occasions
Latest Housemaid Jobs in Dubai UAE
Live-in Nanny For A European Family in DubaiEuropean FamilyDubai
Cleaners (Maids) Vacancies in DubaiJust Right Cleaning ServicesDubai
Live-in Housemaid Jobs in Dubai (European Family)European FamilyDubai
European Family Looking For Nanny in DubaiEuropean FamilyDubai
Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in DubaiConfidentialDubai
Housemaid For Indian Family in DubaiIndian FamilyDubai
Experienced AccountantEtminaneh Jahan General TradingDubai
Nanny / Nurse / CaregiverBritish FamilyDubai
Live-in Nanny HousemaidEuropean Private FamilyDubai
Female Babysitter, Nanny, Maid, CleanerHappy Helpers Cleaning Services LLCDubai
Find More Jobs in Dubai:
- Cleaner Jobs in Dubai
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai
- Digital Marketing Jobs in UAE
- Helper Jobs in Dubai
- Carrefour Jobs in Dubai
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.