Are you looking for Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai (UAE) or SEO Jobs in Dubai? If you have expertise and skills in search engine marketing, online marketing, social media marketing and can make a successful digital marketing strategy for any small to medium even large corporation. Then there is a huge list of Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai (UAE) for freshers and experienced candidates. Digital marketing companies in Dubai making a lot of money due to intense competition in online marketing in Dubai.
- 1 Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai For Freshers
- 2 Digital Marketing Job Description
- 3 Types of Marketing Jobs in Dubai
- 4 Digital Marketing Scope in Dubai
- 5 How Much Does a Digital Marking Expert Earn in Dubai?
- 6 Requirements For Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai?
- 7 Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Expert
- 8 Latest Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai
- 8.1 Digital Marketing Specialist Walk in Interview Dubai
- 8.2 Digital Marketing Executive
- 8.3 Digital Marketing Expert
- 8.4 Social Media Specialist
- 8.5 Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist
- 8.6 E-Commerce Executive
- 8.7 Digital Marketing / Graphic Designer
- 8.8 Looking For Digital Marketing Freelancer or Full Time
Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai For Freshers
Digital marketing is an online version of mainstream marketing in the world. Internet marketing is replacing conventional marketing and it is growing day by day due to its importance and significance in the online business world. Digital Marketing Strategy helps any company or business to achieve specific digital goals through Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and other online marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Job Description
Digital marketing is a huge platform where you can utilize all SEO and Online Marketing Tools to optimize and rank the required business or website according to the customer’s requirements in the given range of areas locally or globally. Marketing is an activity adopted by a company or a person to promote its products or services. It includes online/offline advertising, promotions, selling, and delivering products to consumers directly or indirectly.
A digital marketing executive research the market trend, highlights the consumers’ behaviour, requirements, collects and analyzes market research data. A successful marketing special builds brand awareness through various marketing channels including online and offline marketing. Marketing executives present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs.
Types of Marketing Jobs in Dubai
There are two types of marketing jobs in Dubai:
Offline marketing is the strategy adopted by the company to advertise its products or services through offline channels like TV Commercials, Radio Ads, Banners, Exhibitions, Promo Stalls, Billboards, Newspapers, Flyers, etc.
Online, the above-mentioned offline channels do not exist. Online marketing / digital marketing is a new trend since the revolution of the Internet. Online marketing is all about selling products/services through digital channels such as the Internet and over the phone.
Types of online marketing jobs in Dubai:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Analyst
- Pay Per Click Marketing (Google Ads etc.)
- E-Mail Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Freelance Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Scope in Dubai
Digital Marketing is the fastest growing industry in Dubai (UAE). Digital marketing is the most adopted medium of marketing and business branding in Dubai. The scope of digital marketing in the UAE is prominent because Internet users have grown exponentially in UAE in the last 10 years. Internet marketing has open the door of opportunities for small businesses to larger corporations in the UAE.
To launch a new product or market your brand products in Dubai needs a lot of hard work. There is very tough competition in the wholesale and retail markets. Dubai is a big wholesale and retail market in the Gulf. And the competition is very high over here as compared to other Gulf states. In other words, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Dubai has become a world business hub.
How Much Does a Digital Marking Expert Earn in Dubai?
The average salary for SEO jobs and digital marketing jobs in Dubai depends on the position of the appointed person and the company or corporation where he/she is employed. Salary for an experienced marketing expert in Dubai starts from 5000 – 10000 Dirhams/month plus commission and other benefits. However, most small establishments and businesses offer a target-oriented salary plus commission. If you achieve the given target within a time period or job criteria, your salary will increase automatically including commission and incentives.
Requirements For Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai?
The requirements for digital marketing jobs in Dubai require an extensive level of knowledge and skills in online marketing, digital marketing like Social Media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing, and Pay Per Click Advertising. A digital marketing expert should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business along with extensive knowledge in SEO, SMM, SEM, and SMO. But some SEO and Social Media Experts doing great result-oriented online marketing in UAE with any specialized degree in internet marketing. The interested candidates should have the following skills:
- Strong Communication
- Indoor / Outdoor Sales
- Leadership Skills
- Target-Oriented Personality
- Flexible, Creative, and Can Handle Pressure
- Knowledge of Current Marketing Trends
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Internet Marketing Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Computer Skills
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Expert
- Audit and analyze digital data to highlight key points in a business website for optimization
- Do the online and offline SEO audit for business website and report to the management
- Creat SEO and digital marketing strategy and implement It
- Do the keywords research and develop the content marketing strategy
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Develop link building, content marketing, and social media strategies accordingly
- Creat PPC (Google Ads), CPA, Facebook Ads, and other paid marketing campaigns and manage them for a specific time period
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Ahrefs, Semrush, and other online SEO tools
- Drive organic and social traffic to the company website
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain an online business presence as an e-commerce website
Latest Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai
Digital Marketing Specialist Walk in Interview Dubai
Digital Marketing Executive
Social Media Specialist
Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist
Digital Marketing / Graphic Designer
Looking For Digital Marketing Freelancer or Full Time
Find More Jobs in Dubai:
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.