In Dubai, men and women take great care of their appearance and personality. That is why there are so many Beauty Jobs in Dubai. If you want to find salon jobs in UAE with accommodation then read this job post carefully till the end. This will definitely help you to get ready for salon and beauty jobs in Dubai. After reading this post, you will get complete guidance on how to prepare yourself for job interviews in many salons and beauty centres in Dubai and UAE.
- 1 Salon & Beauty Jobs in Dubai 2021
- 2 Beauty Jobs in Dubai For Female Candidates
- 3 Responsibilities of a Beautician in Dubai
- 4 Requirements For Beauty Jobs in Dubai
- 5 How Much Does a Beauty Technician Make in Dubai?
- 6 Recently Updated Salon and Beauty Jobs in Dubai
- 6.1 All Around Beautician Needed in Dubai Urgently
- 6.2 Henna Designer, Hair Bardes & Photographer
- 6.3 Female Manicurist / Pedicurist
- 6.4 Beautician, Manicurist and Hairdresser Jobs in Dubai
- 6.5 Beautician Job in Dubai International City
- 6.6 Barber Need Urgently in Al Karama
- 6.7 Professional Barber
- 6.8 Massage Therapist and Driver With Own Car
- 6.9 Pet Groomer & Sales Staff
- 6.10 Massage Therapist
Salon & Beauty Jobs in Dubai 2021
Beauty Jobs in Dubai For Female Candidates
Beauticians perform their duties in Beauty Parlours, Spas, Hotels, Salons, and Beauty Therapy Centres in Dubai. Beauty jobs in Dubai involve shampooing, haircutting, styling hair, hair treatment, hair colouring, weaving, facial, manicure and pedicure using a wide range of beauty products and tools.
In order to find makeup artist jobs in Dubai, you need to be well versed in bridal and bridal makeup in a beauty parlour and also have expertise in providing on-the-go beauty care services.
You should be highly professional in salon and beauty treatments, including hairstyling, make-up, facials, hair removal, manicure and pedicure. You need to have the leadership skills to comfort and satisfy the needs of your customers.
Responsibilities of a Beautician in Dubai
- Welcoming the customers
- Book appointments over the phone and offer walk-in services based on availability
- Maintain up-to-date client records (contact details and treatment)
- Contacting our customers to provide the required services
- Schedule meetings with customers and clients
- Keep a record of the hair colour and nail colour used by each customer in previous visits
- Recommending hairstyles and nail colours to suit customers’ needs and personal style
- Providing clients with guidelines on how to take care of their skin
- Discuss hair, skin and nail care methods with clients
- Applying hair products like serums, creams and lotions
- Hair removal using permanent and temporary methods
- Wash and condition the hair before cutting or styling
- Haircut and style
- Pays clients and customers
- Keeps work areas completely clean and tidy
- Restores shelves and supplies
- Give manicure and pedicure after customer preferences
Requirements For Beauty Jobs in Dubai
- Work experience as a salon and beautician, cosmetologist
- Knowledge of beauty products and trends
- Hands-on experience with make-up and hair removal techniques
- Familiarity with skincare treatments, such as moisturizing, exfoliating and peeling
- Ability to provide customized services based on each customer’s needs
- People need to have outstanding skills to handle the specific needs of individual clients and customers.
- Must be highly creative and have a strong understanding of the experimental techniques that are still in use today.
- Must be physically fit and will require manual skills to use scissors, razors and other tools.
- In addition to solid time management and organizational skills, one should have an in-depth knowledge of various beauty products, their ingredients and how these ingredients can affect the client.
- Must be able to offer calm and pleasant treatment to customers in spite of any personal worries.
- Must be able to treat tough, difficult and irrational clients with tact and respect.
- At least a high school diploma
- A degree in beauty therapy, cosmetology or related field is a combination
How Much Does a Beauty Technician Make in Dubai?
Professionals working in Salon & Beauty Therapist, Beauty Technician, Nail Technician, Laser Therapist, Makeup Artist, Barber, Spas, Hotels and Beauty Centers in Dubai (UAE) usually make AED 4000 to AED 10000 per month. Once again, it depends on the job position and the work environment and location. Beauty workers in Dubai Marina, Jumeirah, and JLT receive higher salaries than any other areas in Dubai. There are many beauty experts in Dubai who provide home services. Such people are freelancers who earn more money than working in any beauty salon.[ads1]
Recently Updated Salon and Beauty Jobs in Dubai
All Around Beautician Needed in Dubai UrgentlyPaint Beauty LoungeDubai
Henna Designer, Hair Bardes & PhotographerConfidentialDubai
Female Manicurist / PedicuristMind & Sense SpaDubai
Beautician, Manicurist and Hairdresser Jobs in DubaiConfidentialDubai
Beautician Job in Dubai International CityManshanye Skincare Ladies SalonDubai
Barber Need Urgently in Al KaramaMens SalonDubai
Professional BarberUno Gents SalonDubai
Massage Therapist and Driver With Own CarMagic TouchDubai
Pet Groomer & Sales StaffPet SalonDubai
Massage TherapistOn The Way Beauty SalonDubai
Find More Jobs in Dubai:
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Helper Jobs in Dubai
- Warehouse Jobs in Dubai
- Customer Service Jobs
- Office Boy Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.