We publish accountant jobs in Dubai for freshers with salaries. If you’re looking for accounts-related jobs in Dubai and elsewhere in UAE? Then Hireme1st.com is the best platform to start from. Because we are connected with many top-rated companies, employers and recruitment agencies. So we publish fresh accounting job vacancies on our website from top employers and companies in all sectors in Dubai mainland and free zone.
- 1 Accounting Jobs in Dubai 2021
- 2 What is the responsibility of an accountant in an organization?
- 3 Key skills required for accountant jobs in Dubai
- 4 Urgent Accountant Jobs in Dubai For Freshers With Salary
- 4.1 Female Assistant Accountant
- 4.2 Financial Controller – York International Hotel Dubai
- 4.3 Nesto Hypermarket Jobs in UAE
- 4.4 Alshaya Careers Dubai, Alshaya Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- 4.5 Dubai Mall Jobs New Careers Vacancies 2021
- 4.6 NMC Hospital Jobs in Dubai / NMC Careers UAE
- 4.7 Accountant Job in Dubai Urgent
- 4.8 Male/Female Accountant Needed Urgently in Dubai
- 4.9 Junior Accountant (City Cool Dubai)
- 4.10 Indian Accountant Required in Dubai With Tally ERP Exp.
Accounting Jobs in Dubai 2021
What is the responsibility of an accountant in an organization?
Accountants work through organizations or private clients to audit accounts, provide financial advice, and manage accounts. The accountant looks after the finances of any company. They provide accounting services to large corporations, multinationals organizations to small businesses, and individuals. Accountants specialize in specific areas, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance, and corporate finance.
Accountant Duties Include:
- Prepare accounts and tax returns
- Managing salaries and controlling income and expenses
- Auditing financial information
- Compile and submit reports, budgets, business plans, and financial statements
- Provide tax planning services in relation to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Discuss the terms of business agreements
- And dealing with clients and related organizations
- Meeting and interviewing customers
Key skills required for accountant jobs in Dubai
To get a job as an accountant in Dubai and other parts of the United Arab Emirates, you need to have a bachelor’s degree as well as a high level of professionalism. Employers always prefer an accountant who can handle all utility applications related to accounts.
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Ability to make decisions in the wider interest of the company’s finances
- Entrepreneurship and interest
- Ability to be part of the team
- Communication and mutual understanding skills
- IT expertise
- Analytical ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of all accounting software
Urgent Accountant Jobs in Dubai For Freshers With Salary
Female Assistant AccountantConfidentialDubai
Financial Controller – York International Hotel DubaiYork International HotelDubai
Nesto Hypermarket Jobs in UAENesto Group InternationalDubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman
Alshaya Careers Dubai, Alshaya Walk in Interviews in DubaiM.H Alshaya GroupDubai
Dubai Mall Jobs New Careers Vacancies 2021The Dubai MallDubai
NMC Hospital Jobs in Dubai / NMC Careers UAENMC HealthSharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Accountant Job in Dubai UrgentConfidentialDubai
Male/Female Accountant Needed Urgently in DubaiConfidentialDubai
Junior Accountant (City Cool Dubai)City CoolDubai
Indian Accountant Required in Dubai With Tally ERP Exp.ConfidentialDubai
You May Also Like:
Note: Please share this job with all your friend groups on Facebook or WhatsApp maybe this way you help someone who needs a job desperately.